Career & Technical Education
Interested in registering for career classes?
Everything you need is right here on this page.
- First, click the yellow Summer Schedule of Classes button to find a class that's right for you.
- Then, click the green Career Start Button.
- Always provide your best contact information on the interest form.
- Your WVOC Advisor will call and/or email you to complete your enrollment.
- Next, click the blue button to request Disability Support Services (DSS).
- Requesting records or verification or transcripts from WVOC? Click the purple button.
Remember: Due to high demand, our TUITION FREE Summer Classes will fill quickly! Prospective students are contacted on a "first come, first served" basis. Not responding to our email or phone outreach may result in you missing your opportunity.
Need more in-depth description of a class or program? Be sure to check the LA Unified Adult Education Course Catalogue.
About Career and Technical Education
Industry professionals with years of real-world, on-the-job experience prepare students in our Career Technical Education (CTE) program for entry-level employment, career advancement, and industry certification. The CTE program serves adults and concurrently enrolled high school students. Individuals with disabilities and special needs are encouraged to participate.
Our Course OfferingsOur Students Learn
*Currently Closed for In-Person Service due to COVID-19.
Phone message: (818) 346-3540