Career & Technical Education
Interested in registering for career classes?
Everything you need to get started is right here.
- First, click the yellow Schedule of Classes button to find a class that's right for you.
- Then, click the green Career Start Button.
- Click the link of your desired class' Interest List.
- Provide your best contact information on the interest form.
- Check your email and voicemail. We'll call and/or email you to complete your enrollment.
- Need support with a disability? Click the blue button.
- Requesting records or verification or transcripts from WVOC? Click the purple button.
Remember: Due to high demand, our TUITION FREE career classes will fill quickly! Prospective students are contacted on a "first come, first served" basis. Not responding to our email or phone outreach may result in you missing your opportunity.
Need more in-depth descriptions of classes? Be sure to check the comprehensive course descriptions.
About Career and Technical Education
Industry professionals with years of real-world, on-the-job experience prepare students in our Career Technical Education (CTE) program for entry-level employment, career advancement, and industry certification. The CTE program serves adults and concurrently enrolled high school students. Individuals with disabilities and special needs are encouraged to participate.
Our Students Learn
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 01: Agriculture and Natural Resources
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 02: Arts | Media | Entertainment
- Graphic Design (Fundamentals)
- Graphic Design: Digital Imaging
- Graphic Design: Advertising Design
- Video Production/1
- Video Production/2
- Video Production/3
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 03: Building | Construction Trades
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 04: Business and Finance
- Administrative Assistant/3: Business Math
- Accounting Clerk (Upgrade)
- Computer Operation/1: Foundations
- Computer Operation/2: Applications
- Computer Operation/3: Database Management
- Computer Operation/4: Presentations
- Tax Preparation
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 05: Education, Child Development and Family Services
- Child Development/1: Foundations
- Child Development/2: Curriculum
- Child Development/3: Supervision
- ECE: Infant Toddler Studies
- Early Childhood Education Assistant/1
- Early Childhood Education Assistant/2
- Education/4: Special Education
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 06: Energy, Environment and Utilities
- Electrician/1: Fundamentals
- Electrician/2: Wiring and Codes
- Electrician/3: Wiring Techniques
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 07: Engineering and Architecture
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 08: Fashion and Interior Design
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 09: Health Science and Medical Technology
- Home Health Aide (Supplemental)
- Medical Office Admin/1: Terminology
- Medical Office Admin/2: Electronic Recording and Filing
- Medical Office Admin/3: Insurance and Billing
- Medical Office Admin/4: Diagnostic Coding Systems
- Medical Office Admin/5: Ambulatory Coding Systems
- Nursing Assistant: Long-Term Care
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Therapeutics
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 10: Hospitality, Tourism and Recreation
- Culinary Arts: Baking/1
- Culinary Arts: Baking/2
- Culinary Arts: International Foods
- Culinary Arts: Catering
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 11: Information and Communication Technologies
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 12: Manufacturing and Product Development
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 13: Marketing, Sales and Service
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service
- Building and Grounds Worker (Fundamentals)
- Maintenance Supervisor: Heating and Ventilation
- Maintenance Supervisor: Scheduling Practices
- Maintenance Supervisor: Supervisory Practices
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR: 14 Public Services
>> INDUSTRY SECTOR 15: Transportation
CTE Frequently Asked Questions...
How do I register?
When does the next term begin?
Are there prerequisites?
Do I need a student loan?
📞 MAIN LINE: (818) 346-3540