- Are you 16-24 years old?
- Have you dropped out of high school?
- Are you committed to earning your high school diploma?
Answer "yes" to all 3 questions?
Our AC2T Program may be right for you!
What is AC2T?
AC2T is a unique opportunity to earn your high school diploma and become college-prepared and career ready! AC2T is a learning program that blends independent study, individualized instruction and technology.
- Valuable - get job training
- A-G approved - counts for college
- State approved and fully accredited
- Staffed by fully qualified teachers
- The first step to getting back on track!
- Open enrollment - start anytime
- Independent study - work at home
- Self-paced - work at your own speed
- Flexible - fits your schedule
- Personal - one-to-one instruction
- And, it's FREE!
WVOC AC2T Students:
- Are assigned courses and coursework based on transcript evaluation and demonstrated competencies.
- Are responsible for meeting with teachers and completing the required course work.
- Complete most of their coursework independently.
- Have access to the AC2T study centers when they need assistance.
- Submit work as scheduled by the teacher.
- Must make adequate academic progress to remain in the program.
Interested? CLICK HERE!
Prospective students, and/or parents/caregivers, can get specific details about testing and orientation times.
***Although enrollment is taken throughout the year, acceptance is based on available space at our individual study centers.
📞 MAIN LINE: (818) 346-3540