Interest Lists for Classes | Fall 2021
Click an Interest List link (below) to request contact for enrollment in a class.
- Accounting Clerk (Upgrade) Quickbooks
- Admin Assistant/3: Business Math
- Building & Grounds Worker
- Child Development/1: Foundations
- Computer Essentials
- Computer Operations
- Cosmetology - FALL CLASS FILLED
- Culinary Arts Baking/1
- Culinary Arts Catering
- Customer Service (Available in October)
- Early Childhood Education Assistant/2
- Education/4: Special Education
- Esthetician - FALL CLASS FILLED
- Graphic Design
- Home Health Aide (Available in November)
- Manicuring - FALL CLASS FILLED
- Medical Office Admin
- Nursing Assistant: Long-term Care - FALL CLASS FILLED
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Sports Therapeutics
- Real Estate
- Tax Preparation (Available in October)
- Video Production
Prospective Students must use the "Online Interest List" (above) to be considered for these course offerings. – Space is extremely limited in each class.
"First Come, First Served"
- When the Enrollment Cap is reached, the list will no longer take any names.
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently finalizing the logistics of how classes are going to operate. We plan to resume and to return to on campus learning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- All CTE courses require students to have employment-level competency in English, (both written and verbal,) in order to be successful and complete the course.
- Courses may have other specific requirements.
- Need more information about a class? See Course Descriptions.
- Interest Lists do not carry over to the next term or guarantee a spot for any class.
Career & Technical Education Course Descriptions