Interest Lists for Classes | Spring 2022
New Interest Lists for Spring Semester are open now.
✅ ALWAYS use your BEST contact information.
✅ Respond promptly to messages or you may lose your opportunity.
🗓 We use Remind®️ App to Fast-Track Enrollment. Please download this app for best service.
- Accounting Clerk (Upgrade) Quickbooks
- Admin Assistant/3: Business Math
- Maintenance Supervisor: Scheduling Practices
- Child Development/1
- Child Development/2 - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- Child development/3 - NEW CLASS IN MAY
- Computer Essentials
- Computer Operations
- Cosmetology - SPRING CLASS FILLED
- Culinary Arts Baking/1
- Culinary Arts Baking/2
- Culinary Arts Catering
- Customer Service - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- Early Childhood Education Assistant/1
- Early Childhood Education: Infant and Toddler Studies
- Electrician/2 - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- Esthetician - SPRING CLASS FILLED
- Graphic Design
- Home Health Aide - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- HVAC/2 - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- HVAC/3 - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- Landscaping/1 - NEW CLASS IN FALL 2022
- Landscaping/2 - NEW CLASS IN FALL 2022
- Manicuring - SPRING CLASS FILLED
- Medical Office Admin/1
- Medical Office Admin/2
- Medical Office Admin/3 NEW CLASS IN DECEMBER
- Medical Office Admin/4 - NEW CLASS IN APRIL
- Medical Office Admin/5 - NEW CLASS IN FEBRUARY
- Nursing Assistant: Long-term Care
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Plumbing/1 - NEW CLASS IN FALL 2022
- Sports Therapeutics
- Real Estate
- Tax Preparation - NEW CLASS IN MARCH
- Video Production
"First-to-Respond, First Served"
- When the Enrollment Cap is reached, the list will no longer take any names.
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently finalizing the logistics of how classes are going to operate. We plan to resume and to return to on-campus learning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- All CTE courses require students to have employment-level competency in English, (both written and verbal,) in order to be successful and complete the course.
- Courses may have other specific requirements.
- Need more information about a class? See Course Descriptions.
- Interest Lists do not carry over to the next term or guarantee a spot for any class.
Career & Technical Education Course Descriptions
CTE Frequently Asked Questions...
When is the next term?
How do I register?
Are there prerequisites?
What are the COVID Testing & Vaccination Requirements?
How do I upload my COVID Vaccination information into Daily Pass?
How do I get a Daily Pass?
- Setup a Daily Pass Account by making an appointment for yourself using your SSO (school email) account.
- You will not need to keep that appointment - this only sets-up your Daily Pass account for the first time.
- Once you've made that appointment, your account is open.
- Go over to the test site and be sure to give the Test Site Workers your date-of-birth so your Test Results will be sent to you.
- Be sure to COVID test once a week to keep your Daily Pass valid.
Do I need a Student Loan?