Skip to main content

West Valley Occupational Center Division of Adult and Career Education | Los Angeles Unified School District

Main Menu Toggle
Facebook Instagram

Transcripts & Student Records


Need official transcripts or student records? This is the place to start.

The most commonly requested links are on this page. 

Click any logo (BELOW) to redirect to the correct website to order official transcripts from your previous school(s).

WVOC LA Unified Adult Ed Schools 
 LAUSD K12 Burbank HS Glendale Unified Transcripts

What if I went to a school or college not included on this page?

Contact each of your former schools directly to request Official Transcripts.

  1. Click a link.
  2. Go to the site.
  3. Fill out the order form.
  4. Pay any fees.
As soon as you get your transcripts, please bring them to your Advisor or Counselor for evaluation.
We want you to get credit for as much previous classwork as possible.